1. I utilize affiliate links in many of my blog posts. An affiliate link is a link to a service or product that I trust and recommend. If you follow one of my affiliate links and make a purchase, I will get a commission on the sale. There is no added cost to you and the price does not increase for you to buy through one of my affiliate links. In many cases, following one of my affiliate links may actually provide you with a discount! If a discount is offered, I will mention it in my blog post.
2. If you purchase an item or service through one of my links, I cannot be held liable. Certainly, my sincerest desire is that you are pleased with your purchase, but for legal reasons I do need to disclose that any purchase you make and any issues you have with your purchase are between you and the seller of the item or service you are purchasing. Once you follow my link, you are no longer on my page and I am no longer responsible.
3. Any product reviews on this blog are factual and honest. I will not give a favorable review to a product just in hopes of making a buck off of my readers.
4. Per my agreement with the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I am required to state the following: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” I also need to state, “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” I write this to stay legal and to prove to Amazon that I did in fact read the entire 80,000 (or so) page contract I signed with them. 🙂
1. This site may track cookies from your computer in order to gather information for site analytics, but cookies will never be stored or information sold. To opt out of cookie tracking, you can change the privacy settings in your internet browser.
2. If you sign up for my email list, I promise not to sell or in any way distribute your email address to any third parties at any time. I also promise not to hound you with email. I only send email updates a few times a month and, because I do not like spam, I will not bother you with spam, either.